Monday, October 6, 2008

Thing 7

I know I take my knowledge of technology, as limited as it might be, for granted. The ease with which I type, and use my laptop's touch pad, not to mention how I toggle easily through multiple screens and windows at the same time is actually a skill which not everyone has. It all seems effortless to me to be so comfortable with windows and powerpoint, even to understand how to set up this blog and not be intimidated by the concept of posting or commenting. But that's because I do it all the time and I have been doing it for many years by now. Each day I always find myself trying out some new concept of technology, or skimming through some new piece of information or engaging in a learning moment. My attitude has always been to jump into things and learn as I go and this obviously comes in handing in the world of rapidly changing mediums, options and updated technology. So is new technology good? Quite. And the attempt to help others understand how to use it as well? Crucial.

No comments: