Monday, October 27, 2008

Thing 14 - technorati again

In looking at technorati again, I still am not totally impressed with this technology option. I tried the different searches as we were told to do, and did not return many different results. The tagging in technorati also seemed normal to all other tagging options I have been in contact with. Overall, still not impressed with this tool.

Maybe my apathy to this web tool is tied to my disinterest in most blogs. A select few interest me for their content or scope or for the authority of the author(s), but I do not spend enough time online reading blogs or trying to find blogs to read, that technorati would be of much use to me. However, if one was into reading different blogs or into working on keeping up with that kind of news, this would be a good tool to use.

No comments: